15 years ago
Monday, June 22, 2009
We're Baaack
So, we're home. Got in about 10:30 p.m. on Saturday. I've got lots to share and I'm busy trying to get all my thoughts and photos ready. Work is getting in my way of blogging this week - but I'll be sure to start posting soon. Stay tuned..........
Labels:
Life in general
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I was off work part of last week, but I'm back here today and I have lots of catch up to do too! Glad you are back safely. Can't wait to hear about how things went!
Glad you made it home. I was thinking about you bunches yesterday.
Hope all went well! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
yeah my friend is back!... can't wait to hear the details...Welcome home!
Hey cool.. We got back around 1:30 A.M Monday morning.
Post a Comment