Friday, June 26, 2009

Bargain Friday (Wk of 6/21/09)

I had some shopping to do this week because we had cleaned out before we left - well, at least refrigerator stuff was cleaned out. I had a few things we needed and I found quite a few bargains this week.

Winn-Dixie:

Pineapple - $2.99 - that's a bargain!
(2) Fresh picnic hams - $5.37 and $5.83 - Wow!!!
4.5 lbs of ground chuck - $6.65 (regularly $15.57)
(2) Hormel sliced ham - BOGO - 2/$9.39
Kraft shredded cheese 2/$4
Thomas' Bagels - BOGO = 2/$3.99
(2) Dawn dish detergents (on sale for $1/each) - (1) $0.50 coupon and (1) $0.25 coupon = $0.63 each


CVS

This was almost an afterthought. I had decided I wasn't going to go because the only good deal I saw was Zyrtec and I wasn't going to bother. And then Andie told me about a HUGE unadvertised deal - so I went. (Warning: If you are a male you might not want to read any further - girlie stuff ahead. Consider yourself warned)

(1) 30 count Zyrtec - $18.99(on sale)
(2) Always Infinity 32 ct - $4.99/each (obviously on sale!)
(1) Always Infinity 28 ct - $4.99.

MINUS - $4.00 Zyrtec coupon
- $ 4.00 Always coupon
- $ 1.00 Always coupon
- $ 1.00 Always coupon
(3 boxes for $2 less than the regular price of 1 box)
- $3.00 ECB

Total OOP = $20.96 (My whole purchase for less than what the Zyrtec normally costs! I love this place)

Don't forget to share your deals of the week with us!

3 comments:

Tracy P. said...

I don't even KNOW if I got any good deals this week. I don't think I've bought anything. Last week I had a 30% off at Kohl's though, and I got some SERIOUSLY good deals!

And just for the record, Joy is going to be commenting her head off when she gets back! Is it just me, though, or is her number actually going down? I'm feeling kinda bad for her. Kinda. ;-)

Jessica said...

You MUST teach me how you do that! I think I am pretty good with money but you are soooo much better.

Megan said...

Gotta love the Always deal! I didn't actually get any because I was on vacation in Florida and my coupons were at home. Thanks for posting on my linky.

Join me in my quest to: