One extremely good deal this week courtesy of CVS:
30 ct. Zyrtec - on sale $18.99
MINUS: $2.00 coupon (on the carton)
$4.00 coupon (from newspaper)
(Yes, the cashier used both and it worked! Couldn't believe it!)
$3.00 off Zyrtec CRT coupon (from magic coupon machine in the store)
$7.00 ECB
TOTAL OOP=$2.99!
Oh, and in my neck of the woods TG Lee Milk at CVS this week is 2.79/gallon
and you get $1.00 ECB, so it's like getting milk for 1.79/gallon! And you can do the deal twice. Yippee!
But, seriously, I think CVS is on to us CVS hounders. The deals don't seem to be that great lately. Maybe it's just that they have deals on stuff I don't buy - but I seriously think the ECB deals have been seriously lacking. Anybody else have the same sentiments? If you're a fellow CVSer, let me know what you think.
15 years ago

1 comment:
We go through lots of Zyrtec in this house, so I would have been hootin' and hollerin' over that deal!
Great job and thanks for leaving a link.
Post a Comment