..........is going to market! Okay, so there's nothing "little" about this little piggy. But in 10 days we'll be headed to the State Fair for our first market swine show this year. We've got a lot going on in the next 10 days. Lots of last minute loose ends to tie up and record books to finish and a pig big to prep for the show. We want him to look his best, you know!
I'll try to do daily recaps while we're at the fair. I started off on the right track last year, but lost my gumption. Fair week is exhausting for everyone - but so much fun!
So, if I'm AWOL for a few days between now and then it's only because we're super busy getting Mister Piggy ready for his big show. Wish Mister and Dakota luck!

1 comment:
Good luck to all of you! Stay rested as much as you can!
Post a Comment