Friday, January 30, 2009

A little about me

All my dear 'ole (I didn't say old) high school friends and I send these little memes circling through email land all the time. In fact, we just did one last week. It's not as if we don't all know the answers that everyone else is going to put, we just like laughing at each other, I guess. Or maybe it's just fun to reminisce sometimes.

This meme is a little different from our usual fare. So, I thought instead of sending via email, I'd post it here for all of the blogosphere to read, should they choose to accept the mission.

These can be fun. If you blog it, leave me a comment to let me know you did so I can go read yours. And if you don't blog and want to do it in email form, just shoot me a copy.

Six names you go by:
1. Tiffany
2. Mama
3. Honey
4. Hey
5. "T"
6. Aunt Tiffy (I had to amend this because I realized I only had 5 and remembered another very important name I go by around here! At times, though, when the kids were little and just learning to talk the "f's" have been replaced with "t's" - which makes for interesting conversations!)

Three things you are wearing right now:
(Man am I glad I got dressed before I did this!)
1. Jeans
2. Black tank top
3. Striped shirt over tank top

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. For my kids to not get any more sick than they are today. (No time for sick. Fair in 7 days)
2. To just go back to bed
3. Not to have to go through another cold snap here

Three People who might fill this out:
1. Kelly
2. Jessica
3. Natalie

Two things you did last night:
1. Went to an exhibitor meeting for the county fair
2. Went to bed

Two things you ate today:
I haven't eaten anything yet today so I'll go with yesterday's:
1. Lincoln log
2. Spaghetti

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Jeremiah
2. Anna

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Help Dakota finish her record book
2. Make a list of everything we need to take with us to the fair

Your favorite beverages:
1. Cherry Anything
2. Sweet tea



3 comments:

The Todds said...

Blogged it and gave you props!

Annikke said...

I love reading these things and getting to know more about my fellow blogger friends!

Kelly in NC said...

What the heck is a lincoln log?

Join me in my quest to: