With all the busyness of the holiday I forgot to let everyone know that Avelyn was able to come home from the hospital on Saturday, December 20th! What a great Christmas surprise/present for the family.
And I finally got some pictures of the little booger to share. Just remember I told you first that she is absolutely precious! And that's not what you say when you can't think of anything else good to say, Danny! She really is precious - like a little china doll!

Her little shirt looks like a package wrapped up and says "mom and dad's best present ever."
And the proud older siblings - their first Christmas picture all together. Okay - so Logan just exists and doesn't let on that he's a proud big brother again and we play his game. But we know deep down inside his 15 year old body he really loves his baby sister. Torri on the other hand - Torri cannot contain her pride and excitement at being a big sister!

No comments:
Post a Comment