I think Shannon over at Eight Crazy probably says it best - and she knows the most about this situation as well.
I don't know this family personally. And I know there are thousands, maybe even millions of other children, and adults for that matter, that are suffering with cancer every day all over America and beyond. However, this story has touched my heart - and I would want to know that people are praying for my child if I were ever in this situation. Luke seems to be an incredible fighter and very strong in his faith, as well.
So, even though you may not know them, please lift this family up and check out their story here. You can also check out Luke's Caring Bridge site, too.

2 comments:
thanks for spreading the word and asking people to pray!
I'll pray for Luke too!
♥
Joy
Post a Comment