Friday, March 20, 2009

CVS Deal of the Week

1 box Band-Aid comfort strips (60 ct)
$ 3.49
-$1.00 coupon
-$2.00 ECB OOP = $.49

1 box Band-Aid with Antiseptic (15 ct)
$ 4.49
-$1.00 coupon
-$2.00 ECB OOP = $1.49

1 First Aid Kit (for car)
$ .99
-$1.00 coupon OOP = FREE with $.01 overage

1 Dr. Pepper (20 oz)
$ 1.39
$ .39 store sale OOP = $1.00

Total OOP: $ 2.97
Received $3 ECB for next week!
Not bad!

Oh, and the other day:

TG Lee Gallon Milk
$3.19
-$3.00 ECB OOP = $.19

Can’t beat milk for nineteen cents a gallon!

2 comments:

BargainFun said...

Hi, I'm just blog hopping and found your site from ubp ! I like it ! I also cvs. www.bargainfun.blogspot.com

Joy said...

I need to be more diligent about checking out CVS. Walgreens is more convenient for me, but I can get to a CVS.
Good deals.
♥ Joy

Join me in my quest to: