Friday, May 1, 2009

Bargains of the week

This week I found some pretty good bargains at both CVS and Walmart. I'm beginning to despise the big W more and more - but they worked with me this week.

CVS:

1 Garnier Fructis styling product
(for those frizzies of mine) - $ 2.99
2 children's Zyrtec (12 ct.) - $ 20.00
1 First Aid band-aid kit - $ .99
Minus:
$4/$20 purchase - $4.00
(2) $2/1 Zyrtec coupon - $4.00
$1 Garnier coupon - $1.00
$ .99 band-aid coupon - $ .99
$7 ECB - $7.00
TOTAL OOP = $6.99!!!!
Received $ 12 ECB


Walmart:
(This is not all I purchased - I'm just hitting the highlights!)
(2) Vitamin waters ($1/each) = $2.00
(2) $1/each coupons = FREE!
(3) boxes Ziplock brand bags - $6.62
$1.40 in coupons = $1.72 each
(2) rolls Bounty brand paper towels ($1/each) = $2.00
$.50 in coupons = ($1.50) or .75/each
(3) tubes Crest toothpaste - ($1/each) = $3.00
(3) coupons totaling $1.75 = ($1.25) or .42/each
(2) packs Wrigley's gum - ($1.92) or .96/each
(2) Free coupons = FREE
I had a good coupon week here. I saved a total of $14.12 with coupons on this trip!

1 comment:

Joy said...

You got some good deals there. My best deal this week was on Activia. I had a $1.00 coupon and I found some marked down to $1.29because they were about to expire.
I used my $1 and only paid .29 for a 4 pk.
I need to pay more attention to CVS. I have Walgreens close by and tend to go there. I think they are trying to do a similar thing now that cvs does but w/o the card. They will print a coupon off if you buy a certain thing they have advertised. Something like that...anyway. I haven't gotten into the groove on it yet.
Have a great weekend,

Joy

Join me in my quest to: