CVS:
Transaction $1:
(This one is actually a left-over from two weeks ago that I forgot to post)
30 ct. Zyrtec - $19.00
Band-aid Ultra - $4.49
MINUS - $4/$20 purchase
- $4.00 Zyrtec coupon
- $2.00 Band-aid coupon
- $10.00 ECBs
OOP = $3.49. Earned $10.00 ECB
Transaction #2 (This week)
(4) 40 ct. Lipton tea bags - 2/$6 = 12.00
MINUS - (2) $1.00/2
OOP = $10 or $2.50 each
Earned $3 ECB
W*LM*RT
(Here's where I really hit the jackpot again!)
4 roll White Cloud - $2.24 - $1.00 coupon = 1.24
Bounty paper towel - $ 1.00 - $.75 coupon = $.25
(2) French's mustard - $ 1.27 each - (2) $.50 coupon = $.77 each
(2) Ziplock bags (quart size) 20 ct. - $ 2.12 - BOGO (Buy one get one free) coupon = $1.06 each
(2) Bonus pack (3 in pack) Mr. Clean Magic Erasers - $2.50 - BOGO = $1.25 each
(2) Irish Spring 3 pk. soap - $2.17 - $.50/2 = $ 1.92 each
Kraft Salad dressing (16 oz.) - $1.58 - $1.50 coupon = $0.08!!!!
(2) Daisy Sour cream - $1.00 each - (2) .50 coupon = $ .50 each
Glade Sense & Spray - $5.00 - $4.00 = $1.00
(2) A-1 Steak Sauce - $2.98 each - (2) $2.00 coupons = $0.98 each!
(2) Colgate Toothpaste - $1.00 each - (2) .75 coupons = $.25 each
(3) Colgate Toothbrushes - $1.00 each - (3) $1.00 coupons = all FREE
McCormick Grill Mates marinade packet - $.75 each - $0.50 coupon = .25 (This was marked $0.98 on the shelf - so I got more of a bargain than I bargained for!)
Trident gum - $.96 - $1.00 coupon = FREE, plus earned $0.04
(2) Hunt's Ketchup - $1.00 each - (2) $0.20 coupons = $0.80 each
Dozen Egglands Best eggs - $2.38 - $0.35 = $2.03
15 years ago

5 comments:
Impressive Girl. Great deal on the paper towels.
All of them really.
I wish Walmart would double coupons. I usually use my coupons at my grocery store since they double.
I avoid Wally World, because I find other stuff to buy and don't have the willpower to walk away sometimes.
♥
Joy
Wow! Those are some great deals! I have been CVSing since your first CVS post. You inspired me to give it a try and now I am addicted. I have recently added Walgreens since they are so close to our house. It is so much fun. I am a little embarrassed to say that it is my new hobby! Thanks for the inspiration.
Great Trip! I took advantage of the Zyrtec deal a couple of weeks back too. Thanks for posting on my linky.
Wow you are such a good bargain shopper! Lovin' all those deals.
Thanks for the great comments on my blog. You are doing such a good job with your daughter. It's very encouraging to hear:)
I really wish we had a CVS closer. I tried to do CVS, but it's so out of the way that I ended up letting more ECBs expire than it was worth. Great job at Wal Mart! Where did you get those 0.75 Bounty coupons? I have missed those somehow! I need to make a list and head out myself.
Post a Comment