
Mostly all I can say is "Wow." This is another incredible memoir chronicling an amazing trip that Nicholas Sparks and his brother Micah had the opportunity to share together. But it's not only about their trip - it's also about their life. Sparks tells openly and vividly about their life growing up and on into his adult years - actually right up to the time the book was written.
It's an amazing opportunity to spend a day in the life, if you will, of a phenomenal writer. I learned so much about Sparks - not only on a personal level, but as a writer as well. It was also neat to hear what was going on in his life during the time he wrote some of his books - and also a little bit of background on where some of his story lines came from. I don't want to spoil it all for you - so I won't give you any details! You'll have to read the book yourself! And, trust me, it's worth picking up!
(Thanks Barnes and Noble for the picture)

2 comments:
This is one of the only books of Nicholas Sparks that I haven't read and I think you have talked me into picking it up now!
I still have yet to read a Nicholas Sparks book! UGH! Everyone says how good they are and yet I don't have one! Man. I better get on that!
Post a Comment