Okay - Did anybody else sing the title the way I did when I wrote it? You know, the old Alice Cooper song? If you can't remember you can watch the video by clicking on the title of the blog.
At any rate - School is done for another year! YEA!!!!!! We are so excited around here. It's nice to have a break from the school-year routine - for both kids and mom ;o) However, this summer it does not mean that things will slow down. No way, Jose! Ladybug leaves for FFA State Convention on Monday. Then she's home for a week during which time she is helping out at a local church with their VBS - and Tater Tot will be attending VBS there, too. Then Ladybug leaves for church camp on the 23rd. Tater Tot is going to Bushnell Day Camp that week, also. Then Ladybug is home for 2 weeks and leaves for 4-H camp on July 14th. Then at the end of that week we have VBS at our church. And at the end of that week we will head to Kentucky to spend a couple of weeks with my dad. And then school starts again. Already????
Man - our summer is going to fly by. I guess I better strap in and hold on for the ride
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment