This week has been quite busy! Tater Tot has gone to day camp all week and has absolutely LOVED it! They've gone bowling, skating, been to Chuck E Cheese, Uncle Donald's Farm and tomorrow they're going swimming. They've also had reptile shows, animal shows, done crafts and gotten to play in the high school gym. All this for a meger $40. I have certainly gotten my money's worth!
Ladybug is at church camp this week at what's called M-Fuge. It's a missions based camp where the kids/counselors go out into the city during the day to different mission fields. They can go to different tracks which include inner-city youth centers, soup kitchens, homeless shelters, nursing homes, inner-city churchs to help with VBS, and there's one called PCY (Painting, Construction, and Yardwork). Well, Ladybug got the PCY group and that made me a little nervous - but she's LOVING it! They're painting a "cute little old spanish man's house" to bring it up to code so he's not evicted because of code violations. She's loving it! I'm so proud of her for sticking with it - even though it certainly wasn't her first choice. She'll be home Saturday and I can't wait to finish hearing about their week!
That about sums it up around here. Just making it through another week - school's going to start before I know it and I'll still be scratching my head wondering where that long summer went.
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment