Friday, June 27, 2008

Book Review - Southern Storm

I continue my run with really good books. This book has a lot to do with seeking refuge from your enemies (and figuring out who/what your enemies are). It's also a good mystery and a little bit of a love story, too. So, lots of great things rolled into one. As far as the mystery goes, I had figured out part of the story early on - but I never figured out the other side, the accomplice side, until it was unfolding. So, way to go keeping me on my toes, Terri Blackstock!

Another recommended read for anyone wanting a good mystery for the summer. Oh, but read the first book in the series first. Well, you don't have to - but it's REALLY good, too, and it will help with background. It's called Cape Refuge.

No comments:

Join me in my quest to: