Friday, September 19, 2008

Good travels

We made it to Kentucky yesterday morning around 11:00. We had a good trip - completely uneventful. That's always a plus. The weather here is simply wonderful. It's very obvious I'm not in Florida anymore; the seasons actually change here. This morning it was about 50 degrees and it's now 12:25 in the afternoon and we still have the doors open and NO air on and it's very comfortable. I'm sitting here looking out the back door watching the birds at the feeders. And there are trees whose leaves are changing colors - pretty colors like orange and yellow and red - not just dead brown. It's beautiful. I'm going to get out this weekend and try to take some pictures of the foliage.

Thanks for all the prayers that are being sent our way - we continue to need them. Things here are pretty hit and miss as we continue to ride this roller coaster of life.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Can I just say I LOVE KENTUCKY! I've been keeping track of the weather and this was my favorite time. Nothing like it in Florida. But it was a little cooler yesterday, ya know 89 instead of 90 and only 99% humid not 100 :) Hang on to the roller coaster! Call if you need to talk. Love ya!

Join me in my quest to: