Thursday, September 4, 2008

Book Review - Georgia on Her Mind



I found this book while waiting on Jeremiah's delayed flight when we were in Kentucky. Drake and I were just wandering the shops and I saw this book on the shelf. The cover was catchy, so I picked it up to see what it was about. The back cover sounded interesting enough, so I wrote the title and author down so I could see if it was on Paperback Swap when I got back to my computer. Then I noticed in the author description that she lives in Florida. So I thought that was cool, too.

Georgia on Her Mind falls within the "Chick Lit" category very easily. I have tried reading another "chick lit" book and wasn't into it so much - but this book catches you from the get go. It's a very easy read, with a very good underlying moral to it, and a very likeable main character named Macy. And the book is based in Florida as well, mainly Melbourne. So, being a Florida girl, that was pretty neat to me, too.

Definitely a good read and I would highly recommend.

No comments:

Join me in my quest to: