Monday, September 15, 2008

Ah-ha!


I finally figured out how to do the email subscription feeder on the site. It really wasn't hard at all, so I'm not sure what my problem was 2 months ago when I tried it. At any rate - now you can subscribe right from the blog to receive emails when I update.

And for those of you who already receive emails through blogspot, you should continue to get your updates. However, if you want to do it through the feed reader you can. Either way is fine with me!

I'm just excited I figured it out - all by my lonesome!

2 comments:

ArtistMom said...

Yay for you!! Sorry I didn't come over and help you, but I'm so glad you got it figured out! I subscribed, you can take me off the blogspot email notification if you had me on there.

ArtistMom said...

I just noticed your shelfari is empty. Have you read "The Shack" by William P. Young?

Join me in my quest to: