Seriously? What idiot puts a Dunkin' Donuts and a Subway in the same building? And I do mean in. the. same. building. No dividers between the two or anything. Really? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
We ate here when I was in Ft. Lauderdale back in July. And you'll be pleased to know that the only thing I purchased from the Dunkin' Donuts side was a fruit iced tea!

4 comments:
I'd be making a beeline to the donuts and on the way out I'd be snickering at all the people still waiting in line for their subs. But I'd wait until I got out the door, of course. With a yummy bite of donut in my mouth. Sad but true.
I love DD's. I always get the choclate creme filled powdered donut every time. Love those.
We don't have a DD's close by, but we have a Subway. I can take it or leave it.
But both would be tempting.
You got some good self-control there.
♥
Joy
That cracks me up!!!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
Um...so they want to get fat and then thin again. I get it....
:-) Seriously, this is one funny sign and place~
Post a Comment