This week only landed two really good deals - but they are worth sharing.
Mueller's Pasta - 10/$10. I purchased 4 and used (2) $1/2 boxes coupons = $2 for 4 boxes of pasta!
And the best deal all week was this:

A new cartridge for my Cricut!!! These babies can run anywhere from $60 to $90 (yes, I seem to have expensive hobbies) but I got this one on Ebay for $27 with shipping! Yippee!!!!
Don't forget to share your deals with me in the comments section or send us a link to your blog of deals. I love being inspired by others! Happy deal seeking!

3 comments:
My luck hasn't been with me lately on the deals! Maybe my luck will be better this weekend!!
Those diecuts are adorable. YaY you got a piggie too.
My deal finding has been lame this week. I didn't go to the store much and didn't see anything in the ad that made me want to go.
My husband travelled a lot this week so I tried to lay low.
Good deal on the mueller's Those are always good to have in the pantry.
♥
Joy
My deals were at Kohl's this week--a bunch of things for 40-50% off plus a 20% off coupon. It was about time I got some raggy clothes out of my closet.
Post a Comment