Our newest cousin(although they are more like nieces and nephews to me and I usually refer to them that way) was born on September 26, 2009, just 43 minutes after my birthday was over. I guess she wanted her own special day and I don't blame her one bit. She surprised us all by coming a few weeks early.
So without further adieu, Meet Lillie Marie
Isn't that a cool picture her mom took with the Lillies? I love it! (Oh, and she's wearing the dress that her Aunt Tiffy (that's me) got her. I feel honored)
You can visit the whole family here and see another picture of her and get the rest of her stats.
5 comments:
awwwwww, babies are so precious!!
P.S. happy belated birthday to you!
I've never seen a more beautiful Lillie! (and I've seen lots:o)!
So Precious!
What a sweet baby and a sweet little name to go with hers.
How fun having a baby in the family.
♥
Joy
So tiny and sweet! I didn't realize how close you were to sharing a birthday. Give my congrats to Cindy and Kenny!
Post a Comment