Monday, October 5, 2009

Maybe he needs to work on his listening skills?

When I picked up Drake from school today he was telling me that his teacher was not there again today and that she would not be there tomorrow. (She was out on Friday, also.) I asked if she was sick and he replied, "Yes. (The sub) said they gave her that camel flu medicine and she's starting to feel better."

"Tamiflu?" I asked?

Drake, "Yeah, that's what it was."

6 comments:

Joy said...

That Drake. I'm just sitting her laughing over this.

Joy

Joy said...

oops sitting here. missed my e

Annikke said...

Ok. THAT was funny! I needed a laugh this morning. Thanks for sharing that!

Jess said...

Well maybe she just had the camel flu instead of the swine flu...that kid cracks me up.

Tracy P. said...

Hilarious! He must have same wax variety that Ben does.

Look at that sneaky Joy, pretending to make a typo and then commenting again to correct it. I get your strategy, Joy--don't think I don't have a few of my own! ;-)

Jim and Lilla said...

He's listening with little boy ears. I'm sure he heard "camel flu"

Join me in my quest to: