Oh, yes it is! And if you're a crafter I know you are just as excited as I am! Isn't she beautiful? I have had my eye on her for quite a while now and, of course, would not spend the money on myself
Now, I ended up getting the pink one. Not because I like pink (because actually I'm usually not a fan) but this one is the Pink Journey Bundle. And with our purchase $50.00 was donated to breast cancer research! So, since it was the only one in the size I wanted that the cashier could find behind the counter (and bless her heart she was not real sure about what she was doing), and it was the same sale price as the regular Expressions one, and they were donating money to Breast Cancer Research, we took it! Oh - and it also came with 2 extra cartridges, which if you have done your homework on Cricut's you know you don't get that with any others!
So, to wrap it up: We found it on sale! (Score!) It was promoting a good cause (score!) It came with extra cartridges (double score!) and I am now the proud owner of a Cricut! Yea, me!
Even my kids were excited when they saw it. They know I've been wanting one - and they were just as excited last night to try it out. We had a little bit of fun playing with it!
Thanks again, Mom!

7 comments:
I want one SO bad. I am hoping my hubby gets me one for Christmas. I mean I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want one.
Ok, so now you need to get out the camera and do a little step by step demonstration to show us what to do with one of these. I hear about them all the time. Show us the goods!
That is a great triple score! You will have lots of fun with that. I've never invested in one either.
Glad you got it and you'll have to show us some of your creative ideas with it.
♥
joy
I am sooooo jealous! seriously! I want one for scrapbooking.
When was your birthday? Mine was Saturday.
(Ok. did that just sound like were in third grade? "Like, when was your birthday? mine was Saturday and mommy and daddy got me a pink Barbie bike!" An aside, I never got that pink Barbie bike. I think I'm still bitter about it.....)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE craft stores!!!!! Sounds like the perfect day to me!!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
Ok, so I was really expecting a picture of you hugging your new love! Can't wait to see all the cool things I know you are going to make :)
Can't Wait to see some of the GOODS! By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Post a Comment