I thought I would add a picture of the book this time - because we all know a cover speaks a thousand words.
I'm not really sure how to put this book into words but I'll give it a lame try. It's a true-life story of a black man who was raised in the poor south as a modern-day slave and a wealthy white man who is an art dealer - and the woman who brought them together. It truly is a story about being selfless - but also one that really makes you stop and think about who you are and why you do or don't do things that you feel compelled or led to do. The pair are really an unlikely duo - but as the title eludes - we're all different and when you really dig deep and analyze it, we're all the same kind of different. Great read! It's another one that grabs you by the arm on the first page and holds on until you're done. You will not want to put it down! Their story is amazing.
So after I typed all that I decided to paste in what it actually says on the book - because they say it much better than I .

No comments:
Post a Comment