My friend Courtney blogged this, so I decided to, too. They're fun to do when you have time to waste - I mean, spare. If you do it, blog it or email it to your friends so they can learn some fun things about you - plus, they can have fun, too. Oh, and send me a copy, too!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Absolutley not!
2. Have you ever streaked? Not since I was a kid!
3. Do you own a gun? Not my own
4. Are you single or taken? very taken
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? A little.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them - especially on the grill or cooked over an open fire
7. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coke
9. Can you do push ups? I used to could do a lot but the last time I tried I got one or two out and fell on the floor
10. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? No - how boring am I? (Me, too!)
11. Favorite hobby? reading
12. Secret weapon to get the opposite sex? Hmmm.... I haven't had to practice this in over 14 years so I don't think I know.
13. Do you have A.D.D.? No. Well, maybe. Yes, I think I might. No, I really don't. I don't know. What was the question?
14. What is the best part about the weekend? Doing family stuff.
15. Middle Name? Jeanette
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
What are we going to eat for dinner?
How many times will Drake have to drive the golf cart around the house before there is a track worn out?
I should get up and go to the bathroom
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? lunch at Moe's; a really stinkin' cute baseball basket/bucket for .79 to give to Drake's coach at the end of the season; four boxes of these granla bars Jeremiah has been looking for (he can't find them anywhere and we don't get to Target often - thus the four boxes)
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke, Sweet Tea, and water
19. Current wonder right now? no clue
20. Current hate right now? That Satan tries to ruin so many marriages
21. Favorite place to be? With my family.
22. How did you bring in the New Year? With a campfire cookout with the kids - oh, but at 12:00 I was asleep
23. Where would you like to go? Germany
24. Name three people who will complete this.. Let's see - Courtney already did, so that's one. Maybe Jessica and Dee???
25. Do you own slippers? no
26. What shirt are you wearing? pink tank top with a brown scoop neck over it. I like the layered look!
27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I wouldn't know.
28. Can you whistle? well, sort of. I call it reverse whistling because I don't exactly do it properly.
29. Favorite color? Green
30. Would you be a pirate? um, what?
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower because I like to enjoy the quietness
32. Favorite girl's name? Dakota
33. Favorite boy's name? Drake
34. Whats in your pocket right now? Lint
35. Last thing that made you laugh? Jeremiah trying to draw on my face with permanent marker this morning before I had to go to work
36. Have you shaved today? No, it's only Monday
37. Worst injury you've ever had? I busted my thumb open with the grocery buggy in Burns Market when I was a little kid. Split it wide open
38. Do you love where you live? Yeah, the "compound" is a pretty good neighborhood
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
40. Who is your loudest friend? Bridget and Suzette tie - but totally in a good way!
41. How many dogs do you have? only 2 now
42. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband
43. What is your favorite movie? Fried Green Tomatoes
44. What brand of shoes are you wearing? I'm not
45. Who's the last person to text you? I don't even know how to text. One day I'll get Dakota to show me how - oh, but I'll have to upgrade my phone because I don't think I even have the capability
46. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral? Happy songs, please (me, too)
47. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Please not now
49. What is your current job? Wife, mom, part-time court reporter
50. When is your birthday? 9/25/1977. It will be the 1st anniversary of my 30th birthday!
15 years ago

3 comments:
35. Last thing that made you laugh? Jeremiah trying to draw on my face with permanent marker this morning before I had to go to work
OK, That made me laugh too....What was he thinking?!?!?!?
Good stuff. I enjoyed your answers. Like Sheri - I am wondering about Jeremiah and the permanent marker!!
Whew that was long. I promise to blog it in a few days!
Post a Comment