Hubby and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary on Saturday. I spent the morning at ball practice and the afternoon doing laundry and scrubbing my floors on my hands and knees.(Boy am I sore today!) Hubby spent the day at work. However, we celebrated together with a dinner out, alone, with no kids, at Logan's Steakhouse. YUMMY!!!!! The meal was paid for by our in-laws who had given us some money for our Anniversary. The total of our meal was 21 cents less than the amount of money given - so it only cost us our tip for dinner! And we weren't even trying to stay below the mark! God is so good!
Happy belated 11th Anniversary to my mom and Jim, too. Their anniversary was Friday.
I can't believe 11 years have passed so quickly! But I'm glad I've spent all of them with my best friend! Happy Anniversary!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment