Monday, January 7, 2008

More of Ladybug's Birthday

I wasn't going to post anything else about Ladybug's birthday - however, today I made this and it was so easy and fun and I was so proud of myself that I just had to share. There are four pages total. Once you click "play" it will take you to another window. In the lower right hand corner of the first page there is an arrow you can click on to view the other pages. Enjoy!



Click to play Dakota's+13th+Birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

3 comments:

Kelly in NC said...

for some reason, I can't get the pages to display. Is it too much trouble to just e-mail me a direct link??? I really want to see the pages!

Jess said...

That is very cool! If I ever get in the habit of taking pictures I'll have to learn how to online scrapbook. Hard to believe she's 13 already, especially since I'm only 25 :)

The Todds said...

That is too cool!

Join me in my quest to: