Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's the little things...

I called Ladybug’s orthodontist office today to make a payment on our account. I usually pay at her visit, but they had her skip a month to give the adjustments time to do their thing and so that, of course, messed up my schedule and I forgot to send a check. So, I called to make the payment over the phone and she told me that with that payment we are at a ZERO BALANCE!!!! I shouldn’t be so easily excited – however, I can use that $130 elsewhere, I just know it! Like, say, in a savings account for Tater Tot’s braces – because that, my friends, is inevitable. Bless his heart – there just isn’t enough room in his mouth for all those “big” teeth coming in.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Do NOT let your car or any appliances know that you will have extra money!

The Todds said...

Yippee! Not looking forward to any of that. Kids are expensive!!!!!

Kelly in NC said...

Ooo I can think of a few things to put $130 toward...

Congratulations on paying off that bill! Isn't it such a great feeling!

Join me in my quest to: