I finally got my stolen purse back from the sheriff's office yesterday. It was good to see it again. I don't normally think of myself as materialistic, but just having it back in my possession gave me even more peace of mind. And to top it all off - they had told me there was nothing in it but my empty wallet and a few papers - but there were many things in there that were valuable to me that I thought were gone forever: my checkbook, gift cards I had gotten for my birthday, ladybug's social security card and bank account information card, my keys, Tater's and my library cards, my day planner, and Tater's inhaler and Epi-pens (although I would never give them to him now).
So, while I didn't get the most important things back I was able to recover some things that I was very excited about. And the purse and wallet are not ruined so I can wash them and I'll still be able to use them. I now have 2 purses at one time that I can use because Cindy made me a new purse for Christmas which I also like very much. So, I'll have to alternate back and forth - which is totally not like me. I'm usually a one-purse girl - but I'll make the sacrifice!The purse on the left is the stolen birthday purse - the purse on the right is the one Cindy made me. Now do you see why I have to alternate carrying them? I love them both!
1 comment:
They are cute purses. Glad you got it back!
Post a Comment