I hit CVS and Publix this week and got some really good deals!
CVS:
I tried two transactions this week - one right after the other. It went off without a hitch and the cashier didn't even question my motives! I'll be more brave about doing this in the future now.
Transaction #1
(2) Dawn dish detergent - 2/$2.00
(1) TG Lee milk - $2.79
(1) Gillette shampoo - $4.99
(1) Pantene shampoo - $3.33
(1) Pantene style product - $4.99
(3) pencil sharpeners - $0.99 each
MINUS
- $0.25 Dawn coupon
- $0.50 Dawn coupon
- $1.00 Gillette coupon
- $1.00/2 Pantene coupon
- $3.33 Buy one Pantene product, Get one free
OOP = $10.97
Earned $ 7.97 ECBs
Transaction #2
(1) Gillette men's razors - $5.99
(2) Head & Shoulders shampoo - $4.99 each
(1) Venus Embrace razor kit - $8.99
MINUS
- $2.00 Venus coupon
- $4.99 Buy one H&S, get one free
- $7.97 ECBs
OOP = $11.19
Earned $7 ECBs
PUBLIX: ("Where shopping is a pleasure" which Drake repeats any time someone says Publix)
(4) boxes Gushers fruit snacks: $2.49 each = $9.96
- B1G1 free = $4.98
- (2) $0.50/2 coupons =$3.98/4 boxes = $0.99 per box
(4) A-1 marinades : $2.89 each = $11.56
- B1G1 free = $ 5.78
- (4) $2.00 coupons = $FREE plus $0.22 overage!!!!
(4) Ocean Spray 100% Juice : $3.49 each = $13.96
- B1G1 free =$ 6.98
- (3) $0.55 coupons = $ 5.33/4 bottles = $ 1.33 per bottle
(4) boxes Muellers pasta : $1.37 each = $5.48
- B1G1 free = $2.74
- (2) $1/2 coupons = $0.74/4 boxes = $ 0.19 per box
(2) Bertolli Olive Oil : $ 6.59 each = $13.18
- B1G1 free = $ 6.59/2 bottles = $ 3.30 per bottle
Total OOP = $15.41! Woo hoo!!
So, how did you do this week?

5 comments:
I earned $26.50 Bonus Bucks from CVS for the last quarter - that's because of all the medicine Papaw has to take - thankfully, his medication list is decreasing and I won't be earning such big bucks - which is a good thing for Papaw! Haven't spent the bucks yet.
that is great savings at all of them. Especially Publix.
I think the best I did was at Kroger. With my coupons and the Kroger card it says I saved 38%.
♥
Joy
Okay - Ijust hit the Bargain Jackpot today at Target:
running shorts $7.00
- 90% off = .70
Pajama t-shirt $6.00
- 90% off = .60
Pajama capri pants $8.00
- 90% off = .80
Pajama capri pants $8.00
- 90% off = .80
total with tax $3.14!!!!!!!
I am still in shock.
Way to go, Courtney! I am super proud and totally jealous!!!!!
You are amazing, Tiffany! I am suprised they don't owe YOU!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
Post a Comment