I bought four for my husband for his birthday (not these but another kind), for ME to use! His gift is me going green. Kinda pitiful, but he was happy! Thanks for the heads up!
You should actually drink a glass "this much" every day - but also spill a glass every day. It helps put food on our table - and keeps food in the barn!
I am the wife to my wonderful high school sweetheart and the mother to two beautiful kids. We live in a rural area of Florida where we enjoy our dog, cat, calves (show pigs part of the year) and all the other crazy happenings in this laid back rural life that can be chaotic - but we just call it normal.
4 comments:
Thanks for the info.
♥
Joy
Thanks for the heads up! I trekked over and got my free bag too!
I bought four for my husband for his birthday (not these but another kind), for ME to use! His gift is me going green. Kinda pitiful, but he was happy! Thanks for the heads up!
I got mine! Thanks.
Post a Comment