Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Video kick, I guess

My Annie Jenkins video reminded me of another video that I have kept on my computer for a long time. I haven't pulled this little gem out and watched it in a whilea, but it is definitely another funny one. This little boy is too cute! Hope he brings a smile to your face today!



He's also in two other videos that I love. Both of which are commercials for insurance companies. You can find them here and here.

2 comments:

Tracy P. said...

That is super cute! I would love to claim that I don't get off on tangents like that now that I'm "all grown up"! Ha!

I'm so glad you stopped by this morning. I've been busy livin' life these days and miss making the rounds!

Annikke said...

He is super cutie pah-tootie!!!

Join me in my quest to: