Friday, February 29, 2008

One million inches of hair

No, this is not a picture of a dead rat or squirrel - it's the 9 inches that I had cut off of my hair last night! I am donating it to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program which you can learn more about here: http://www.beautifullengths.com/en_US/index_home.jsp They are having a one million inches of hair campaign. I thought it sounded fun and something different than Locks of Love, which is also a great organization.
It will take some getting used to but I really think I like my hair. And hopefully with the extra weight gone it will help with the horrendous headaches I've been having for the past 2 weeks. The weight of the hair and the fact that my neck was "very disturbed" when I went to the Chiropractor Tuesday are probably the top two reasons I've been having these migraine-like headaches that are just about incapacitating. I went back to the chiropractor today and she said that my neck was "still involved" but the fact that I had a great day Thursday gives her hope. I will go back to see her Tuesday and pray really, really, really hard that I don't have another bad headache between now and then.




5 comments:

CindyTheArtist said...

So where's the "after" photo? You mean I'm going to have to walk across the street and actually see you in person? Sorry I missed the cutting!

The Freitags said...

I was also looking for an "after" photo...I cannot walk across the street and see you.

Jess said...

Ok, three votes means let us see the "after photo"!!!

Kelly in NC said...

Hello! Where's the new do???

The Todds said...

I would love to see an after picture, too! Good for you. Hope the headaches are gone for good.

Join me in my quest to: