We went inside to open presents and the bottom dropped out! So, we spent a little time indoors enjoying the company and letting the kids play. Some of the highlights of Drake's gifts: The huge bag of Sweet Stripes peppermints from his sister, the disc shooters from Daniel and family, the telescope from Grandma and Papaw, and the Creepy Crawler maker from Ms. Suzette and family. Oh - and the money and gift cards the kid racked up on!!! I may need to hit him up for a loan soon!!!!! Thanks to everyone who was able to celebrate Drake's birthday with us and make it special!
As the crowd began to dwindle the rain had subsided. By then the only guests we had left were Steve and Rhonda Langston and Miss Sara. So, we went back out and roasted marshmallows and made smores. It was a really fun night.
Saturday night we went and bought Drake's present - new work boots; and we went out to eat at Logan's Roadhouse in Ocala. After dinner we stopped at Baskin Robbins in Belleview and had an ice cream treat. We had a lot of fun!
Saturday night we went and bought Drake's present - new work boots; and we went out to eat at Logan's Roadhouse in Ocala. After dinner we stopped at Baskin Robbins in Belleview and had an ice cream treat. We had a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday, again, Drake! We love you!!!!

1 comment:
Happy birthday Drake! Mrs. Treffeisen always made the best cakes. I loved having Jeremiah in my elelmentary classes, becuase I knew we'd have the best cupcakes at our parties! (I mean there were other reasons I liked having him in my class too...but especially the cupcakes!)
Post a Comment