First, a disclaimer: The lighting is really bad in some of these pictures - and you'll have to excuse the mess in the living room as we are in the middle of a remodel project and things have been moved around.
2. My living room. I love everything about this room. It is my favorite room in the house right now - but maybe that's because it's the first room we remodeled and it's completely finished. It's a very cozy room.
3. My sunflower corner in my living room. I found this welcome sign at a craft fair a few years ago. It was the last thing I saw that day - and I had to have it. Plus I didn't have to spend my own money - it was a gift from my boss for Christmas.
4. This picture has lots of items I could feature here - but for this post's purpose, I will feature the digital picture frame. This unit is in our living room and I love to plug the frame in and watch the pictures scroll. My dad and step mom gave us this for Christmas a couple of years ago.
5. A collage of pictures of my Hubby that his mom made for him when we graduated from high school. I, in turn, made one of pictures of me, too - so they hang together. I like his better!
6. Our new light in the entryway. Hubby picked it out and I think he has very good taste!
7. This is some artwork I did 2 weekends ago. It will hang in the entryway when we get it completed. I was proud of the job I did - and I had so much fun doing it. You'll see more about this soon in another post.
8. Our flooring. We have put this in the living room and now in the front entryway and hallway. I absolutely love this floor and slowly but surely we will have it in the rest of the house. It's called Heritage Pine.
9. My soon-to-be craft closet. This closet is in the hallway that we're remodeling and it used to just store stuff - lots of stuff. Well, when we got it all cleaned out to paint and lay floor I had a vision of it being the perfect craft closet - one I could not only store stuff in but sit and work at, too. I'm so excited to get it completed - and finally have a place I can sit and craft whenever I want.
10. Yes, I cheated on this one. There's 3 favorite things in this picture. This post wouldn't be complete without them. They are definitely my pride and joy - and I miss them very much right now


















2 comments:
Craft closet?! OH, that always sounds fun! Those home letters are really cute, great job!
I love the vinyl lettering - I really want to do this in my house but I am so scared I will mess it up and hate it forever!
I like the birdhouse/sunflowers too! That is so neat. I want one like it! ;o)
Post a Comment