I was born! Yesterday I celebrated my 31st birthday - oops, I mean, the 1st anniversary of my 30th birthday. That sounds better, doesn't it?
I started my day with some birthday cards from my stepmom and uncle, a balloon, and a strawberry cheesequake ice cream cake. My uncle presented it to me while I was on the couch - handed me a spoon - and I sat right there in my pajamas and ate its yummy goodness right off the platter. I've never had ice cream for breakfast! But it was worth every bite.
Thanks so much to everyone who sent me e-cards, too! It was very special to me to turn on the computer and know so many of you were thinking of me on my special day.


















1 comment:
Happy belated birthday! Nothing better than to sit on the couch in your pj's eating cheesecake! YUM!
Post a Comment