Monday, July 19, 2010

Christmas in July


Over at Tip Junkie they are having their Christmas in July giveaway! They have some really cool things to give away from some really talented Mom-preneurs. These ladies are all extremely creative and talented and I secretly wish that I had that much talent and time to put towards being creative "full-time" - but that is not the season of life in which I find myself. My season of life is full of transcripts, manure and feed and animals and logging many miles on the road carting children here, there and everywhere and, truth be told, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I just throw in some creative crafting when I can.

So, since I am not in that season of my life and there are many women who are - I'll just encourage us all to support them. Head on over to Tip Junkie to check them out - and try and win some great Christmas in July stuff!

And while you're there, check out the Mom-preneur shops to start your Christmas shopping. It's never too early to start, ya know!!!

See ya there!

1 comment:

Annikke said...

Thanks for alerting me to this!

Join me in my quest to: