Friday, April 9, 2010

Bargain Friday (Wk of 4/4/10)

I got a few really good deals this week and decided to start back up the Bargain Friday post.

Wal*Mart:

(2) Schick Quattro razors (3 pk.) - $ 6.46/each = $12.92
(2) $4 off coupon - =$ 8.00
Total: $4.92 or $ 2.46/each!

(1) Childrens Zyrtec = $9.74
(1) $2 off coupon
Total: $7.74

(1) Dove deodorant = $3.47
Store discount = $ .35
$3.12
(1) $1.25 off coupon = $1.87

CVS:

(1) Prevacid 42 ct.(on sale. Reg.$28.99) $ 24.99
(1) CVS register coupon $ 6.00
(1) $10 off mfg. coupon $ 10.00
Total: $8.99!!!!!!!!



(1) Zyrtec liquid gels 24 ct. (on sale. Reg. 21.99) $18.99

(1) CVS register coupon $ 3.00

(1) $4.00 mfg. coupon $ 4.00

Total: $ 11.99!!!!!



(1) Venus Embrace shaving system (on clearance. Reg. $11.99) $5.99

(1) $2.00 mfg. coupon

Total: $ 3.99!!!!!



Don't forget to share your deals in the comments section or send me a link to your blog in the comments so we can all check out your deals of the week! Happy saving!

4 comments:

Annikke said...

Deal Queen!!! I haven't had any super good deals lately. :-(

sandovalita said...

ooo wow! whats mfg, and cvs stand for? looks like you got some fantastic deals! =]
-ali

Jim and Lilla said...

You have re-inspired me to look for the bargains. I love it when you post the weekly deals because it keeps me conscious to keep striving for the deals.

I think we got some good bargains today also: I bought the swim suit, top and bottom and cover up all at 50% off and Papaw's jeans were marked down $10 for a total savings of $55.43. I know - you saved more! And then the bargains at the party store where over 1/2 of our items were 50% off and a couple were BOGO free! We done good! Keep posting your savings to inspire us all.

Teena in Toronto said...

Great deals!

Happy blogoversary :)

Join me in my quest to: