Holy moley! Two really great books!

Sophie's Heart by Lori Wick I finished before I left for Kentucky this last time. It's the story of a young Chezkoslovakian woman who moves to the United States and her story of finding her niche in this world. Some easily anticipated plot lines - mixed with some surprises. A very easy to bond with main character who leaves you wishing you could actually meet her and be friends with her. I want to be her when I grow up!

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson. This was the first Patterson book I've ever read and I will definitely be back for more. I loved this type of story line in the diary format. I guess it's because I'm nosey so I felt like I was involved. Very easy read. You could probably read it in one rainy day if you had no distractions and nothing else to do. Definitely a must read - and a new way to tell a love story. But I must warn you, you may want to keep the Kleenex close.

6 comments:
Thanks for the reviews! I have had my eye on the James Patterson one! Have a good weekend!
I am a HUGE James Patterson fan. He is one of my favorite authors and I have read almost everything he has written. I loved this book but must warn you that not all of his books are love stories that will make you cry. Most of them are murder mysteries. All of them are great, but if you are looking for another great author who writes amazing romance novels check out Nicholas Sparks.
Great reviews. I always like to read James Patterson.
Love your "Picture of the moment" of your dads flowers and bird feeders. How awesome!
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness.. lol.
I have read both of these and I loved both of them so much..
Where have you been lately? Are you hanging in there ok? I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment