Thursday, August 14, 2008

Four, Four, Four, Four

My friend Jessica sent me this and instead of emailing it I thought I'd just post it here.

A) Four places that I go over and over:
church, Wal-Mart, Ladybug's school, Tater Tot's school

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Nextel, State Farm, Embarq, Bank of America.......... : ) I know I'll hear from them every month (Had to agree with Jessica on this one!)

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Angelo's, Subway, Logan's steakhouse, Beef's (Jessica wrote: actually if it means I don't have to cook, I love to eat there) I think I agree!

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
anywhere on vacation, at the beach, hanging out with Jeremiah and the kids, at a cabin in the middle of nowhere in Georgia with a creek running behind it

E) Four people I think will respond: Maybe Kelly and Courtney will blog it. And maybe Dee and Natalie will do it, too.

F) Four TV shows I watch all the time: CSI: Miami, Law and Order: SVU, CSI, Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun... copy, delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of people, including me!

1 comment:

Kelly in NC said...

Love your new look! I updated my site too- but would like to figure out how to do it completely on my own- not using someone else's theme.
Anyhow, I did the FOurs. Check it out on my site!

Join me in my quest to: