Monday, August 18, 2008

1st Day of School - already?


Wow! Our summer has flown by and it's already time to go back to school!

Showing you what grade we're in!


I couldn't get real smiles so I had them say "Itty bitty weiner dogs." The above is the result.




Note the shirt! There is a stick figure in the lower right-hand corner




Hoping for a great year!
(To see all the pictures taken this morning, just click on the post title)

5 comments:

Jess said...

Hope yall had a great first day!

Mom said...

Hope you were as happy and smiling as big after the end of the day! Great pictures.

the lovett's said...

Love the pictures except please have Dakota put the braces back on, put the hair in a pony tail and dress like a geek... she is WAY to grown up! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Lorrie Veasey said...

What ADORABLE kids you have!
I found your blog through your comment on Dooce. I know how much you enjoyed viewing her movie about cooking and eating edamame. You can view the East Coast video response to that cinematic masterpiece at www.ournameisblog.blogspot.com We hope you will leave a comment.

The Todds said...

Oh My Gracious! I can't believe how grown up they are getting!!!! So beautiful and handsome.

Join me in my quest to: