Merry Christmas to everyone!
I have certainly had a very slow blogging month even if the month hasn't been slow. Of course, since I have to take pictures with a camera that has film in it and then wait until the whole roll is taken to get it developed and request a CD of the pictures so that I can upload them and post them - it really puts a damper on the whole blogging process. I guess I have become an instant gratification picture taker. I SO miss my digital camera. I'm just about at my breaking point so I'll probably break down and buy myself one after the holidays when things go on sale. Just the thought of spending that kind of money on myself gives me heartburn - but it's definitely better than the alternative!
Ladybug was in a prospect 4-H swine show on the 15th. Mr. W took both his pigs, too. It was a long day - but we had a lot of fun. And it was good practice for the fair for the kids, too. Ladybug was able to spot some showmanship things she needs to work on - so I think it was worth it just for that.
We had our kids Christmas play at church Saturday night. Tater Tot was the paper boy who announced the headlines "A King is Coming!" He started the whole play off - and if I may say so - he was stinkin' cute! I'm going to try to learn how to post a short video and hopefully share a clip with you soon.
On the 13th Ladybug and Mr. N. had their winter band concert at school. All the kids did very well. It's amazing how good they all sound together - because sometimes when she practices at home I don't always get what the song is supposed to be like!
On the 8th of December, Joy (my boss) took all of us girls to Tampa to see the Rockettes for our Christmas outing. It was a terrific show. I would highly recommed it if anyone ever has the opportunity to go. Afterwards we went and ate lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! YUM!!!
Tater Tot was chosen as Student of the Month for his class for December (Sorry I didn't let anyone know so you could attend the ceremony - but it snuck up on me!) He was quite proud of himself - as he should be! Hopefully I'll have some pictures of that this week.
I think I've hit the highlights of the month. We've been pretty busy this month but it's all been worth it. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. Thanks to everyone who has sent picture Christmas cards! I LOVE those! And in the hustle and bustle of the season I hope everyone takes time to stop and reflect on why we choose to celebrate Christmas and what this holiday means to all of us. I love you all!
15 years ago

1 comment:
I haven't done very well with blogging this month either. December is just to busy to keep up with!
Post a Comment