Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Learning to ride!



Ladybug started horseback riding lessons on Tuesday. She is going to be in a mounted Honor Guard with her 4-H Club but has been a little

hesitant on the horse. So, we decided some lessons (and a different horse) were in order to help ease her anxiety. So her 4-H leader, Ms. Rose Marie started lessons with her with one of her horses. What a difference!

She did so great and she even had a smile on her face instead on fear in her eyes. She's going to start having her lessons on Pops' horse when she comes back from church camp next week.

2 comments:

The Todds said...

That is so cool! I loved horseback riding lessons, once I got over the fear being thrown off! I am glad she is having a good time now.

the lovett's said...

You go girl! You never cease to amaze me with all you are willing to try!

Join me in my quest to: