Monday, April 30, 2007

Tired in Time out

Drake decided instead of feeding the dogs today (which I asked him to do and he usually does everyday without question) that he would be disrespectful to me and advised me in no uncertain terms of how mean I was and that he would not be feeding the dogs. He accomplished the latter with a defiant, "NO!" So, of course, he earned himself a spot in the time out corner.
He then earned an additional 8 minutes in the time out corner by continuing to be rude while there. When the timer went off and I went to talk to him about why he was in the corner, this is what I found......... asleep in the time out corner! Complete with druel on the wall and everything!

I woke him up to tell him he could get out but he went right back to sleep. We'll chat when we gets up from his nap, I suppose!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As I have said many times - How do you discipline your children when you are laughing hysterically.

The Todds said...

I love it! That is so funny. I especially like the drool on the wall.

Kelly in NC said...

Maybe the attitude has a direct coorelation to how tired he was? Poor thing. But funny story! Glad you took a photo and shared

Join me in my quest to: