Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dakota and Porkie





Dakota getting ready for her show. Aunt Cindy and Uncle Kenny bought her the cane for her birthday. It's really pretty. She wore Anna's jacket and tie and was "Anna Revels President '84-'85" for the week. (Sorry the one picture is sideways. I forgot to change the orientation and can't figure out how to fix it now that it's in here. Bare with me - I'm technologically challenged sometimes!)

She did such a good job! We were very proud of her. For a first timer she did an excellent job. And she still wants to do it next year. She can't wait to get her check so she has some spending money. We can't wait until she gets her check so we get our money back!

Saying good-bye to Porkie was not difficult for Dakota. I'm glad I didn't go to load out. I would have been the one crying. Dakota was fine and was wondering why everyone else was so upset!

2 comments:

The Todds said...

Welcome! Your site looks great. The kids looks like they are doing great with their animals. Can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

Dakota, Papaw and Grandma are very proud of you. You did a fantastic job with your pig. I know this year has been exciting for you and just think you are almost in the 7th grade!!!

Join me in my quest to: