Friday, May 29, 2009

Bargain Friday (Wk of 5/24/09)

This week my biggest bargain was:

Not going anywhere to spend any money!

That's the best bargain of all, don't you think?

What was your best bargain this week?

Please leave them in the comments section or link
us to your blog so we can check them out.
You may inspire someone else to spend less and get more!

3 comments:

Joy said...

My best bargain this week was Jimmy Dean Breakfast sausage links. The boxes were beat up so they had them on sale for .49. I bought the 4 boxes they had. I think they were normally. $1.79.

I like the way you saved this week.


Joy

Tracy P. said...

Mini umbrella party picks for Bethany's luau birthday party. Package of ten at Party City. Package marked $1.79. Rack marked down to 42 cents. Rang up at 21 cents. Cha ching!

The Todds said...

My best deal this week was from Fry's (Kroger affiliate):

Dial hand soap on sale for $1.00/ea
I bought 4
used 2 .35 coupons that tripled to $1.00 = free
used 2 .55 coupons that doubled to $1.00 = free

Join me in my quest to: