Many of you have told me you enjoy seeing my deals each week and that it has inspired you to try harder, so I've decided, for now, to make Fridays my Bargain Friday post. If I've had good deals to share that week, I'll post them here. And if you've had good deals this week, I'd love for you to share with everyone in the comments section - or give us a link in the comments section to your blog with your recent great deals. Encouragement and inspiration is key when you're trying to pinch pennies.
So, here goes:
W*lm*rt
(Just hitting the highlights here, this week)
1 16 oz. Kraft dressing - $1.58 - $1.50 coupon = $0.08!
4 roll White Cloud tp - $2.24 - $1.00 coupon= $1.24!
Glade Sense & Spray - $5.00 - $4.00 coupon= $1.00!
Dawn dish detergent - $0.97 - $0.50 coupon = $0.47!
Palmolive dish detergent - $1.00 - $0.40 coupon = $0.60!
Winn-Dixie:
(Only hitting coupon deals here. I also got some good BOGOs on meat)
(1) A-1 Marinade - on sale 2/$5 (only bought one) - $2.00 coupon = $0.50!
(1) Kraft BBQ sauce - $0.88 - $0.75 coupon = $0.13! (That's better than Walmart last week!)
(2) 3-pack Dial bar soap - BOGO @$2.29/each - (2) $0.35 coupons = $1.59/2 or $0.80 each!
And, finally, CVS:
(It is funny to me that I used to never buy anything at CVS because it was too expensive - and now - well, you know.....)
(1) 42 ct. Prilosec OTC - $24.99 (regular price 27.99)
(1) Colgate Total Advance - $2.99 (regular price 4.39)
(1) Always Infinity 28 ct. - $8.29 (regular price 10.29)
(1) Cortaid Cream - $2.99 (regular price 3.99)
(1) TG Lee gallon milk - $ 2.99
(1) 5 ct. Zyrtec 10 mg - $5.99
MINUS:
$5/$30 purchase
$3 Prilosec coupon
$1 Colgate coupon
$4 Always coupon
$2 on Cortaid (CVS register coupon)
$2 Zyrtec coupon
$4 on Zyrtec(CVS register coupon)
$13 ECB (Extra Care Bucks)
TOTAL OOP= $14.24!!
EARNED = $6 ECB
I purchased 6 items for less than what the Prilosec alone would cost anywhere else. And if you didn't do the math, the Zyrtec was FREE, the Cortaid was $.99, and the toothpaste was FREE after ECBs. I left with a smile on my face - especially since the cashier was so fun. She knows me now and loves to see the deals I get. I love it when she's working. She makes the experience enjoyable.
So, did you have any luck this week? Any great finds or steals? Share them with the rest of us - we'd love to hear!
15 years ago


















5 comments:
Good deals! I need to remember to put the Sense & Spray on my list. I have some of those from when they were free at Walgreen's & they are wonderful. Have I mentioned how much I love the owls on your page? Completely adorable!
You really are amazing! WOW! I am speechless and certainly can not top any of this!
Mrs. Nurse Boy
Way to go! I heard Winn Dixie was having a good bogof week. Another FL blogger said she stocked up.
I just did my Memorial Day Weekend shopping and with my coupons I saved 27%.
♥
Joy
Gotta LOVE CVS! I stopped in for the free deodorant this week
http://savingourcents.blogspot.com/2009/05/cvs-free-deodorant.html
I am really looking forward to tomorrow's ad.
Your deals are amazing. I love seeing what you get. I happen to be in love with the grocery stores out here because they double coupons! Can you believe it? And right now, they are trip and quad. coupons!!!!!! You would love it here. Tons of stuff for free. I am able to donate 2-3 bags of groceries/toiletries a month to the food bank with all of the free or nearly free food I am getting with my coupons!
Okay - here is my CVS transaction from today.
revlon nail polish $3.99
barbie bandaid $2.99
Transformers bandaid 20ct $2.99
2 Neutrogena lotion w/SPF 30 $6.00
(on clearance for $3.00 each)
2 St ives Apricot face scrub $3.00
(Trial Sized for $1.50 each)
Total before tax and coupons=$18.95
-$1.00 revlon nail polish
-$1.00 bandaids
-$1.00 bandaids
-$1.50 St Ives face scrub
-$1.50 St Ives face scrub
-$9.00 ECB's
=$4.53 oop!
earned $7.00 ECB's
My goal is to always walk away under $5.00.
Thanks for showing me the way!
Post a Comment