Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Come on in!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009


The ladies over at 5 Minutes for Mom are hosting their annual Ultimate Blog Party. I thought it would be fun to join in the festivities. After all, I might win a prize! I love free stuff!



Hey! Come on in and have yourself a look around. We've cleaned up after both of the fairs, so you shouldn't step in anything. But you'll have to pardon the sawdust because we're building a barn and things were put in full swing this weekend. If this is your first time here, I'm so glad you stopped by my humble little blog. I love it when I have unexpected guests! You can find out a little more about me here and here, too. Let me know you've been here so I can stop by and visit you sometime! For those of you who know your way around, please continue to make yourselves at home.


For a quick tour you can check out the links highlighted above and you can also check out some of my favorite posts here:


Never a dull moment
5,110 Days
Happy 8th Birthday, Tater Tot!
My best savings yet

I like to do book reviews, too. I LOVE to read! You can check out my latest one here.

So, have a look around, make yourself comfortable, and I hope to run into you here again sometime. Hopefully you'll find something you like that keeps you coming back.

Now, as for those prizes I would like to win, the girls at 5 Minutes for Mom want me to make a Top 10 "wish list." So, here they are in the order I wish to receive them in. Grin!
1. #58 - KitchenAid Stand Mixer (hello! Who wouldn't want to win this little jewel)
2. #20 - 5 bars of handmade goatmilk soap (duh!)
3. #40 - $40 Carrabbas giftcard (this would be a great surprise for hubby. He loves this place)
4. #68- $30 Christian Book Distributor gift card
5. #121 - $10 CVS card. (Oh, the damage I could d0)
6. #19 - $50 Target gift card
7. #21 - $50 Target gift card
8. #22 - $50 Target gift card (I'm operating under the theory that the more I write it, the more likely I am to win it)
9. #113 - $25 Office Max gift card (just practical)
10.#118 - $25 Old Navy

So, there's tons more prizes to win and I haven't even looked through them all. So, if you happen to draw me and all of the above are taken - I'll just take whatever's left. All the prizes are awesome, so I don't think I could go wrong!

Thanks again for stopping by! Y'all come back now, ya here!

9 comments:

Angi said...

Welcome to the party! Please stop by our book review site - we're giving away a couple of books!

KarenW said...

Fun blog. Welcome to the party.

Anne said...

Hi there, I’m stopping by from the UBP. It’s nice to meet you!
I’m having a giveaway on my blog- if you want to check it out! annejensenfamily.blogspot.com

Marianna said...

Happy UBP! Just stoipping by for the party and I wanted to say hi. Have fun partying!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Very fun blog. This is my first blog party.

Stop by my blog for a visit. Though I am relativity new to blogging, I am loving all my new friends.


I am giving away my first EVER BLOG PRIZE.

I have a gift basket business and it is the most requested gift over the last 15 years.

From the comments I have already received, appears to be something a little different and something anyone could use.

I have been so touched by the comments that I have decided to give 2 boxes . They will be the $100 deluxe size.


I want my blog to encourage others. I have decided that giving is life at its BEST. The drawing will be Saturday!

Sarah said...

It's so funny how I just picture Florida as life on the beach and not on a farm. I'm a dork. =)

Can't wait to read more about you and your life.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Sarah

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by today! You have a great blog ~ I will be stopping by often and I hope you will do the same :D

Very nice to meet you!

~ Shara

Anonymous said...

Love the refreshing look of your blog! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Join me in my quest to: