I love Springtime in Florida. Okay - so I love Florida weather, period - except for those days that it gets into the teens and 20s and doesn't warm up enough to suit my fancy. That, my friends, is not what Florida is about! Okay, okay, so we don't really have your typical four seasons here in Florida, either. I'm just thrilled that I don't have to deal with the weather that my poor friends who are freezing on the tundra have to deal with. I mean, it's March for pity sake. Why is there still snow of the ground? But as Tracey fully disclosed, things are getting better. But there is still snow on the ground. That's just amazing to this Florida girl. But I digress.......
Springtime here in our neck of the woods has definitely sprung. The birds are chirping, the breeze is blowing, calves are being born and joining their mamas for the walk to the watering trough, the weather is stupendous.
One of my favorite things about Springtime is we get to eat supper outside. We have more light in the evenings this time of year (because of that crazy time changing thing - whose idea was that anyway?) and the weather is so great that we love to sit outside and eat our supper at our picnic table. And this week was our Springtime Outside Supper Debut. It was wonderful. And how can you beat the view?
Unfortunately, this picture doesn't even do it justice!


















2 comments:
Florida has beautiful sunsets.
Enjoy those outdoor meals before the mosquitos and noseeums (sp) start getting thick.
♥
Joy
Oh look at that! I am so feeling the love! That is odd though--I put you on my blogroll so I would know when you post, but I think today is the first time it updated. Oh well, better late than never. As of yesterday, I think, the snow is GONE! We may get a little more this week, but it won't last.
Post a Comment