Friday, February 27, 2009

Paying It Forward

Mom Is In The Fishbowl did a really cool thing this week - and she let me in on the excitement. So, in turn, I'm paying it forward. Here's how it works:

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post AND post about this on your own blog will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. I know, I know, you'll be checking your mailbox daily until it arrives!

There are some rules:
1. You have to post this on your blog first, before you leave a comment.
2. You must be willing to "pay it forward" and send a handmade gift to your 3 people sometime during the year. How fun is that?

So run people - run to your own blog, post this, and then come back here and leave me a comment! The first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Good luck!

No comments:

Join me in my quest to: