
I have been remiss in my book reviews lately. And instead of going back and catching up, I'm just going to pick up with the latest. I finished this book last night - very late last night because I HAD to finish it. I was at that point where I absolutely could not put it down. I had to not only know what happened - but I had to know how it ended.
Nicholas Sparks is an amazing writer. Which, I guess, is a pretty stupid statement considering he is a New York Times Bestselling Author. Although, not all the material on The New York Times Bestseller list are things I want to read. So, that being said, I really like Nicholas Sparks and consider him an amazing writer.
This book is definitely a love story through and through; intertwined with a mystery. A very good mystery - a mystery, when solved, that you don't see coming until it slaps you in the face. There are truly 2 stories in this book that you volley back and forth between - but they are connected. Oh, they are so connected! You will smile. You will feel like you know these people. You may cry (if you are like me and cry at everything). You may get angry. You may feel astonished. But in the end - nope, not going to tell you how you'll feel in the end. That would ruin it!
If you're needing a good read - I highly recommend this one, too!


















4 comments:
I really want to read this book!
I read this one and like it. I just finished reading his book "The Choice" and highly recommend it as well. I agree with you- Nicholas Sparks in one of the best writers I know. I have read everyone of his books!
Ooo I just realized that you have Sam's letters to Jennifer on your bookshelf- that's a good one too! In my opinion it's written in the style of Sparks! But hey- I love James Patterson too!
Didn't want to put it down - however didn't have the time read it straight through - until last night when I couldn't put it down - finished at 2:00 am - Thanks Tiffany it was a good one!
Post a Comment